Umm Ali: English - Urdu Recipe | Pak Ladies
Umm Ali: English – Urdu Recipe
- Puff pastry biscuit – 250g
- Milk – 1 litre
- Granulated white sugar – 6 tbsp
- Raisins – ¼ cup
- Chopped almonds – ¼ cup
- Chopped walnuts – ¼ cup
- Pistachio – ¼ cup
- Kewra – 1 tbsp
- Fresh cream – 1 packet
- Icing sugar – 1 tbsp
- Heat milk in a non stick pan and dissolve sugar. Bring to boil. Then set a side.
- The sweetness of the milk should be a bit more than you like.
- Break the puff pastry in a oven proof dish and add milk, after 10 minutes sprinkle almonds, nuts, pistachio and raisins.
- Then pour kewra, and then layer of cream and on top sprinkle icing sugar and bake in preheated oven on 190 degree, gas mark 5 for 20 to 25 minutes. Serve hot.