Pineapple Cake Recipe
Ingredients for Sponge Cake:
- Flour – 1 cup
- Eggs – 3
- Ground sugar – 1 cup
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Milk – 1 tbsp
- Melted butter – 1 tbsp
- Any kind of essence according to your taste – 1 tsp
- Take a bowl, add egg whites and 3 tsp of sugar and beat until white foam appears.
- Take another bowl, add egg yolks and remaining sugar, beat until sugar dissolves.
- Then add milk, essence and beat well.
- Strain flour and baking powder and add in egg yolks mixture along with butter and egg whites, fold with spatula.
- Bake in preheated oven on 200 degrees for 15 minutes.
- When it’s done, let it cool down, cut in two layers and decorate with icing.
Ingredients for Icing:
- Fresh cream – 1 packet
- Ground sugar – ¼ cup
- Pineapple – 1 small tin
- Now apply pineapple juice on both layers of cake.
- Beat cream and sugar until stiff.
- Cut pineapple in small chunks and mix in whipped cream.
- Apply whipped cream and pineapple mix on 1st layers then place 2nd layer of cake, then apply cream all over the cake and decorate.
- Really yummy pineapple fresh cream cake is ready to serve.