In a busy life we always try to find easy methods of cooking to save our time, especially in Ramadan’s iftari and sehri time. Quickest dum ka keema recipe is excellent for Ramadan. You can serve with paratha or kachori, such as peethiwali kachori or plain.
Also try: Crispy Keema Kachori
- Lamb mince – 1 kg (thinly ground)
- Papaya paste – 1 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tsp
- Garam masala powder – ½ tbsp
- Red chilli powder – 1½ tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1½ tsp
- Onion – 2 (fried and ground)
- Oil – ½ cup
- Knor cube – 1
- Green cardamoms – 2
- Charcoal – 1
- Ginger flakes – 1 tbsp
- Fresh coriander – 2 tbsp
- Green chillies – 4 sliced
- In a chopper add mince, papaya paste, ginger garlic paste, garam masala powder, red chili powder, turmeric powder, salt, fried ground onion and grind well and give smoke of charcoal.
- Then heat up oil with green cardamoms and cook mince on low heat until it’s done.
- Then add knor cube, mix and fry well with 1/4 cup of water.
- When it’s done garnish with ginger flakes, fresh coriander and green chilies.
- Serve with paratha or kachori.
If you want to try something else, here are some more recipes: