Easy Pineapple Dessert
Today I am going to give you the recipe of an easy pineapple dessert that make everyone go waow. It is so easy to make that even kids 🧒 can make it. It’s also a kids 🧒 friendly too. You can make this recipe for Potluck, Dinner
This recipe calls for only 3 ingredients – condensed milk, cool whip and crushed pineapple. Combine the 3 ingredients and place in the refrigerator for 5 – 6 hrs until set. And you’re done!
Shared by; Marium Hamid
EASY PINEAPPLE DESSERT
- Crushed pineapple – 20 oz
- Condensed milk – 1/2 tin or to taste
- Cool whip – 1 tub (8 oz)
- Drain the crushed pineapple. Combine the condensed milk, cool whip and crushed pineapple in a large bowl.
- Transfer to small dessert bowls or to a large bowl and refrigerate until set.
- Yummy pineapple dessert is ready to serve..Enjoy!
You can replace cool whip with homemade whipped cream. Beat 1.5 cup cold whipping cream until stiff peaks form, add condensed milk, crushed pineapple and mix well. Refrigerate for 5 – 6 hrs until set.