Chicken Anda Paratha Roll. Delicious and easily put together spicy chicken are wrapped in Paratha that has been coated with egg! Better to make chicken required for the rolls, before you prepare the paratha. That way, when the chicken is ready, all you need to do is assemble the rolls!
How to Make Chicken Anda Paratha Roll
Ingredients for dough:
- Flour – ½ kg
- Salt – ½ tsp
- Oil or ghee – 2 tbsp
- Sugar – 1 tbsp
- Milk – 1 cup
Mix flour, salt, oil or ghee, sugar and make dough with milk, leave for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Chicken boneless – ½ kg
- Fried and ground Talhar mirch – 4
- Fried and ground dry coriander seeds – 2 tbsp
- Tomato – 6 chopped
- Oil – ½ cup
- Salt – 1 ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Chopped onion – 1 tbsp
- Take a pan, heat up oil and sauté onion.
- Then add chopped tomato and cook until softens.
- When tomatos are done, add chicken, salt, turmeric powder, talhar mirch, dry coriander and red chilli powder, mix well and let it cook with ¼ cup of water until chicken is tender.
- Now roll paratha and cook from 1 side with little bit of ghee.
- when 1 side is done, remove from pan and pour lightly beaten egg and place cooked side of paratha on egg.
- When egg is cooked, turn side and cook other side with ghee and take out.
- Prepare all paratha like same way.
- Now place cooked chicken on egg side and make roll and wrap in butter paper and serve.