How to Make Yummy Gulab Jamun |
Yummy Gulab Jamun Shared by Marium Hamid
How to Make Yummy Gulab Jamun
- 2 cups dry milk powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp flour
- 2 tbsp clarified butter
- 2 eggs
- Clarified butter for frying
Ingredients for syrup:-
- 2 ½ cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- 7-8 cardamoms
- A pinch of flood color
- Mix all the ingredients and add eggs, knead well, until eggs are incorporated in the dry ingredients.
- Make a uniform smooth dough, form small balls and deep fry in clarified butter on low flame till light brown.
- Meanwhile in a separate pan dissolve sugar and water to form syrup. Then add cardamoms, color and bring it to boil.
- Cook till the sugar is dissolved in water and there are no granules left behind.
- When the balls are brown, sieve them out of clarified butter and out them starlight into the syrup.
- Leave them for 5 to 10 minutes, gulab jamun are ready to serve.