Natural Stretch Marks Removal
Stretch marks are those unsightly marks which appear on your body during pregnancy or after any rapid weight gain or growth spurt. If you are forming stretch marks, rub coconut oil into your skin to prevent them from getting worse. You may be able to reduce their appearance over time using coconut oil as well.
Here are a few extra tips natural stretch marks removal to get rid of stretch marks.
Lemon Juice and Gram flour:
Lemon has got a natural property of stretch mark discoloring. We just need to make a pack using gram flour and lemon juice. Add adequate amount of water in the mixture to form a smooth paste. Apply on the affected part and leave it to dry. Rub off the pack in circular motion with your fingers and then clean the area. Do this once a day for a month to observe the difference
- Extract the oil from vitamin E capsule.
- Mix with any moisturizer you use regularly and apply on the stretch marks.
- On regular usage, it gives effective results by fading off the marks.
Also Read: Get Rid of Stretch Marks after Pregnancy
- Benefits of coffee grounds for cellulite removal
- Coffee grounds can be applied as an ex foliating scrub to get rid of dead skin, can be useful in cellulite elimination and consuming coffee increase blood flow.
- Combine coffee grounds, sugar and heated coconut oil to create a paste.
- Rub in to skin for a few minutes with constant pressure and wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Use this cellulite home remedy three times every week.
- Good results are noticeable within for weeks.
- Massage a thick layer of Castor oil onto your skin for 5 – 10 mins.
- Wrap the area with plastic wrap or saran wrap.
- Apply heat with a heating pad or hot water bottle for at least 20 minutes.
- Repeat the process daily or several times a week.
- Slather it on your marks and wrap plastic wrap around your body.
- Go to bed, and exfoliate the next day in the shower.
- You will notice your marks fade within days.
– Regenerates skin tissues
– Fights inflammation
– Provides soothing moisture
- Cut a leaf off the aloe vera plant.
- Slice it lengthwise to expose the aloe sap and apply to skin.
- Fill up a bath with warm water.
- Mix the water with sea salt.
- Sit in it for about 30 – 45 mins once or twice a week.
- The sea salt will absorb the toxins from the skin and act as an antiseptic.