KFC has added a new Buffalo Ranch Big Filler which consists of four crispy fried chicken breast strips, lettuce, tomatoes, and cheese while the Jalapeno has four crispy chicken strips, jalapenos, lettuce and chili mayonnaise. OMG!!! I tried this and it was so amazing. Try this KFC Buffalo Ranch Big Filler at home and let me know how the taste was.
Original KFC Buffalo Ranch Big Filler
Ingredients for marination:
- Chicken breast – 1 kg
- Water – 1 litre
- Green chilli paste – 3 tbsp
- White vinegar – 1 cup
- Salt – 2 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tbsp
- Black pepper – 1 tsp
- White pepper – 1 tsp
- Soya sauce – 2 tbsp
- Chili sauce – 2 tbsp
- Take chicken breast, cut from middle and give tiny cut all over with sharp tip of knife.
- Then cut slices according to your need.
- Then in a bowl, add water, green chili paste, white vinegar, salt, ginger garlic paste, black pepper, white pepper, soya sauce and chili sauce, mix well and soak chicken slices for 2 hours.
- Make sure to not soak for more then 2 hours.
Cooking and preparation method:
- After 2 hours, take out chicken pieces from marination water and place in a plate. Now apply 1 tbsp of red chili powder and 1 tbsp of chili sauce on chicken pieces, leave for 10 minutes.
- Then roll in plain flour and rub flour on chicken pieces with light hands.
- Then dip in cold plain water, again roll in flour and deep fry in medium hot oil for 4 to 5 minutes or until golden and crispy.
- Now take long sandwich bun, cut from middle, apply ketchup, then crispy chicken strips, tomato, lettuce, cheese and serve.
- For spicy apply Chili Mayonnaise, crispy chicken strips, jalapenos, lettuce, serve with fries.