Shahi Tukray Recipe by Shireen Anwar
Delicious Shahi Tukray Recipe by Shireen Anwar is totally different from those other recipes of shahi tukray, you can cook in lagan thaal or bake in oven instead of cooking on stove.
- Thick bread slices – 8
- Milk – 2 1/2 cup
- Kewra – 1 tbsp
- Saffron – 1/2 tsp
- Sugar – 2 cup
- Fresh balai or cream – 1 cup
- Ghee – as required
- Water – 1 cup
- Yellow food color – a pinch
- Chopped pictachio and almond – 2 tbsp
- Green cardamom powder – 1/2 tsp
- Take a pan, add water, sugar and color until sugar dissolves.
- Take a wide cooking pan and dip fried bread slices in this sugar syrup.
- Then pour milk, then balai or cream, then kewra, green cardamom powder, chopped nuts and soaked saffron.
- Then cook on low heat until milk dries.
- Serve in platter and enjoy.