Tuna Sandwich | Pak Ladies
- Tuna – 1 can (approximately 7 ounces) tuna, drained
- Mayonnaise – 3 tbsp
- Finely chopped celery – 2 tbsp
- Worcestershire sauce – 1/4 tsp
- Chili sauce – 2 tsp
- Fresh lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Small cucumber – 1 (optional)
- Sliced bread or toast – as required
- Mix tuna with mayonnaise, celery, Worcestershire sauce, chili sauce, lemon juice, adding a little more mayonnaise if not moist enough.
- Peel and thinly slice cucumber.
- Spread tuna mixture on toast or bread slice, top with thinly sliced cucumber and top with another slice of bread or toast.