Ginger Potato Toast
Yummy ginger potato toast is very easy and unique. You can also use shredded chicken with the addition of fresh herbs.
Ginger Potato Toast Recipe
- Potatoes – 2
- Cheddar cheese – 1 cup
- spring onion chopped – 2
- Bread slices – 6
- Water – 1 ½ cup
- Ginger chopped – 1 tbsp
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Salt – ½ tsp
- Chili powder – ½ tsp
- Turmeric – ½ tsp
- Cut 2 potatoes in small cubes, boil with 1 ½ cup of water, chili powder, salt, ginger and turmeric.
- Cook until potatoes are tender. Mash the potatoes well.
- Now spread mashed potatoes on each bread slice.
- Then sprinkle with grated cheddar cheese and 2 chopped spring onion leaves.
- Then cook in a grill pan or bake in oven for 10 minutes.