How to Make Quick Crispy Wings
Quick crispy wings are ideal for lunch time. Kids will love them.
- Chicken wings with skin – 1 kg
- Red chili powder – 1 tbsp
- Garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Chili garlic sauce – 2 tbsp
- Soy sauce – 2 tbsp
- Vinegar – 2 tbsp
- Ketchup – ¼ cup
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Corn flour – ¼ cup
- Oil – for frying
- In a pan, add wings, red chili powder, garlic paste, chili garlic sauce, soy sauce, vinegar, ketchup and salt, mix and cook on steam until it’s tender and water dries.
- Take off the flame and add corn flour, coat well.
- Heat up oil in a separate pan, deep fry chicken wings until light golden and crispy.
- Serve with ketchup and fries.