Peshawari Chapli Kabab Recipe, originated from Pakistani province peshawar. Delicious food for ramadan, Eid dinner or lunch. Serve with tandoori naan and enjoy the recipe…
Peshawari Chapli Kabab
- Beef mince – 750 gm
- Bone marrow – ¾ cup (boil bones in water with salt and remove bone marrow)
- Crushed dry coriander – 4 tbsp
- Crushed cumin seeds – 1 tbsp
- Red crushed chilli – 3 tbsp
- Salt – 1 ½ tsp
- Dry pomegranate seeds – ½ cup
- Chopped green chillies – 1 tbsp
- Chopped onion – 2
- Chopped tomato – 3 tbsp
- Cornmeal – ¾ cup
- Eggs – 3
- Spring onion – 2
- Boil bones and remove marrow and put aside.
- Take a bowl, add mince, dry coriander, cumin seeds, red crushed chilli, salt, pomegranate seeds, green chillies, onion, tomato, cornmeal, 1 raw egg, 2 eggs scrambled and spring onions.
- Mix all and make kebabs.
- In each kebab add bone marrow, and fry in oil until done.