Traditionally field food is eaten during Ramadan, like pakoray, samosay, dahi baray, khajla, pheni etc, but with time people have become aware that, these types of food isn’t healthy so you can follow this diet and by EID time, you will look healthy and smart.
- Take 1 bowl of Sago Dana kheer with 1 cup of coffee with skimmed milk along with brown sugar or artificial sweetener.
- Take 1 bowl of Oat meal cereal with yogurt and fruit along with drink of figs (anjeer).
- 2 boiled egg or brown flour chapatti along with lasi or yogurt.
- Brown bread with margarine along with 1 glass of milk and any kind of fruit, like banana, papaya or melon.
- Two days in a week, you can have paratha or special nashta along with Arabic Iced Tea or drink of figs (anjeer).
- Start aftari with dates and plain water.
- Take Fruit salad, black chickpea chat, chana chat etc and Arabic Almond Milk
- You can have samosay, pakoray or any fried food, 2 days in a week.
- Take Brown bread with palak paneer.
- Pita bread with hummus sauce along any kind of fresh juice.
- Have Pasta salad with Low calories.
- Have 1 portion of boiled rice with baked or grilled chicken.
- Boiled, baked or steamed mix vegetables, mongray, imli or aloo bukhara chutney.
- Take at least 1 multi vitamin everyday, contains Vitamin E, C, D3, Calcium, Magnesium and phosphors.
- Take every day 1 cup of Arabic Iced green tea before bed time.
You have to take every day in Sehri and Aftari 1 tsp of mango or pineapple muraba for nutritious benefits.