For the chocoholics, try this cookie dough pizza hut recipe at home and serve with vanilla ice cream and topped with chocolate sauce and treat yourself with this delicious dessert.
Cookie Dough Pizza Hut Recipe
- Plain flour – 150 gm
- Light brown sugar – 100 gm
- Caster sugar – 100 gm
- Butter – 125 gm
- Vanilla essence – 2 tsp
- Egg – 1
- Baking soda – 1/2 tsp
- Chocolate chips – 75 gm
- Add butter and both sugars in a bowl and mix until it becomes cream.
- Then stir in egg and vanilla until smooth.
- Add chocolate chips, flour and baking powder and mix until you have a sticky dough.
- Spoon dough into a cake tin or for individual serving, divide batter evenly between six lightly greased ramekins and smooth surface.
- Bake in preheated oven on 180°C for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Served warm with ice-cream and topped with chocolate sauce.