In Iftari time we would like to eat something crispy and spicy, but we also need some protein in our diet. For this reason, crispy chicken pakora recipe is perfect to prepare.
Crispy Chicken Pakora Recipe
- Boneless chicken – 350 gm Julienne cut
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 1/2 tsp
- Fennel seeds – 1 tsp
- Green chilies – 4 fine chopped
- Curry leaves – 10
- Crushed red chili – 2 tsp
- Rice flour – 4 tbsp
- Plain flour – 4 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Take a bowl, add chicken, ginger garlic paste, salt, fennel seeds, green chilies, curry leaves and crushed chili, mix it well and leave for 15 to 20 minutes.
- In another bowl, add rice flour and plain flour and mix with little bit of water, mix and make batter.
- Now dip marinated chicken pieces and deep fry in medium hot oil until golden brown and crispy.
- Serve these tasty pakora with green chutney or ketchup.