Hari Chutney Recipe is a combination of cilantro mint leaves and green chilies, hari chutney is also known as mint chutney or poodina chutney. Hari chutney is a Pakistani and Indian famous condiment, can be used in any types of rolls, chaat, samosa and with pakora.
Hari Chutney Recipe
- Fresh coriander – 3 cups
- Mint – 1/4 cup
- Green chilies – 8
- Lemon juice – 4 tbsp
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Garlic cloves – 6
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Add all above ingredients in a blender and grind well.
- Hari chutney is ready. Pour in clean jar and keep refrigerated.
- If you like to use in rolls, then take 2 tbsp of green chutney, add yogurt and mayonnaise, mix and use in paratha roll.
- If you like to make with yogurt, then don’t add lemon juice, just make green chutney with equal quantity of fresh coriander
- and mint along with rest of ingredients.
- Add yogurt until it becomes a thick sauce.