Easy Batter Fried Fish
Easy Batter Fried Fish: As we know fish is very beneficial for our health and we have to eat it at least once a week, but usually kids don’t like to eat spicy fish. Try this quick and easy batter fried fish recipe along with chips and tartar sauce....kids will say WOW!!!
- Sole fish fillet – 1/2 kg
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Black pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Mustard powder – 1/2 tsp
- Lemon juice – 2 tbsp
- Mix salt, lemon juice, black pepper and mustard powder in a bowl.
- Now apply this mixture on fish and leave for 5 minutes.
- Then dip in batter and fry in 1/4 cup of oil until light golden and crispy.
- Serve with Fries and Tartar sauce.
Ingredients for Batter:
- Self raising flour – 1/2 cup
- Egg – 1
- Club Soda – 1 tin
Take a bowl, add self raising flour, egg and make a batter with club soda.