Matka Gosht Recipe: English - Urdu | Pak Ladies
Matka Gosht Recipe: English – Urdu
Matka Gosht Recipe
- Mutton – ½ kg
- Bay leaves – 2
- Yogurt – 250g
- Fried wheat flour – 2 tbsp
- Black cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Red chilli powder – 2 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
- Oil – 1 cup
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Coriander powder – 2 tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Onion – 1
- Fresh coriander, green chillies and ginger flaks – as required
- Take a pot for matka gosht, if available if not then cook in pan.
- Put oil in pot along with sliced onion and fry for one minute, then add ginger garlic paste and fry until onion turns a light brown colour.
- Then add mutton and fry until meat’s colour changes to white.
- Then add coriander powder, red chilli powder, salt, turmeric powder and bay leaves.
- Fry for two minutes, then add yogurt and fry until water dries.
- Then add 2 cup hot water, cover and cook on low heat at least for 1 hour.
- Now add flour (dissolve in some water) and cook for 5 minutes on very low heat.
- Serve with the garnish of fresh coriander, green chilli, ginger flakes, garam masala powder and black cumin seeds.