Badam Kheer Recipe
Almonds have lots of benefits, reduce cholesterol and boost immunity. This Badam Kheer Recipe is a very rich and delicious kheer..I tried it was so yummy….try it and share with me how that was….
- Almond ground – ½ cup
- Rice – 2 tbsp
- Sugar- ½ cup
- Condensed milk – ½ tin
- Milk- 1 liter
- Rose water – 1 tbsp
- Almond chopped – as required (for garnishing)
- Soak rice for 2 hrs and then boil and mash.
- Put milk in pan and cook along with mashed rice, when starts boiling, add sugar and cook until sugar dissolves.
- Then add ground almonds and condensed milk , cook until thick.
- Then take it off from heat and put rose water and let it cool.
- Serve this yummy dessert with silver paper and chopped almond garnishing.