Chicken Khageena: English - Urdu Recipe | Pak Ladies
Chicken Khageena: English – Urdu Recipe
- Chicken mince – 250g
- Eggs – 4 (lightly beaten)
- Thinly chopped onion – 1 cup
- Thinly chopped tomato – 2
- Chopped fresh coriander – 4 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Thinly chopped green chillies – 4
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Oil – ¼ cup
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Take a pan, put oil and sauté onion, then put ginger garlic paste, fry a bit then add chicken mince and fry until chicken colour change into white.
- Then add chopped tomato and cook until tomato is mixed well.
- Then put turmeric powder and red chilli powder, and mix well.
- Now add salt and eggs and cook well.
- Then add green chillies and fresh coriander, mix well. Serve with parathas.